Sunday, August 28, 2011

South Park is London in San Francisco!








South Park is tucked sweetly near AT&T Ball Park, between Bryant and Third It is a very lovely Square that was designed to feel like a Square in London, South Park is quaint, warm, well groomed, relaxed,and truely a real Square in San Francisco. Adorable business surrond the Square, Grasshopper is where I get my hair cut , I love walking over, I feel as if I am in Europe.

French, American, and Mexican Food can be eaten in the wonderful Square. Dog's run, kids play, tall shady trees keep things cool, lovers kiss, and cafes's buzz all around the Square, some of my favorite boutiques are located in South Park.

Why fly to London? why not just take a walk around South Park. Stop at Public Bikes and test ride a bike. It's a little bit of Europe
in a unusual ,unexpected cornor of our very lovely City!

The Crown Jewel Of The United States, San Francisco!

South Park .....
a Little bit of Europe in our Fair City!

No comments:

Post a Comment