Monday, July 26, 2010

Hello & Welcome!

Hello Out There!
This is my very first entry.
I am here to write about things that are very unique to San Francisco and the Bay Area.
I was born and raised in the City By The Bay. The most Beautiful City in the world!
I grew up in the Upper Haight Ashbury during the 1960's when the Haight was the center of the Universe. Many things have changed since then but the City still bubbles over with beauty.It is a delightful city that has something for everyone! This city is rich in cultural and is filled with the most fantastic things to do, places to eat and it has hidden treasures!
San Francisco is always changing and evolving..I love sharing with everyone all the things that I discover and that other people tell me!...so come back often and see what is new!

2 comments: